PROJECT MANAGER (Gold Coast, Australia)
The responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage the planning and execution of project team members within an agile team environment.
Projects include website builds, Google Ad campaigns, Facebook Ad campaigns and Search Engine Optimisation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project timeline, client and team communications, metrics, reporting, and the overall project plan.
- Responsibilities include supporting various product/project teams and obtain/provide a variety of information starting at concept stage and continuing through prototype, pilot, implementation and follow-up stages of various projects
- Develop and produce project management schedules.
- Manage daily scrums, planning sessions, grooming sessions and sprint demoes.
- Use professional project management tools and techniques to manage reporting, tracking charts, checklist, and project scheduling software and to delegate appropriately.
- Manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
- Manage schedules that reflect detailed information related to the changes, including effected components and functions, timelines for various stages of project completion, cost, etc.
- Will work with the individual team members from multiple functional disciplines and stake holders to establish completion dates.
- Monitor progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures appropriate personnel are informed of problem and steps are in place to meet schedules.
- Depending on nature of problems, expected to recommend possible solutions and alternatives.
- Work closely with engineering manager to highlight anticipated project issues early on.
- Work closely with other project managers, business analysts, product owners and stake holders working on the product
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience in client facing roles.
Top Candidates Will Also Have
- Experience working with Asana
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads or SEO
- Experience building websites.
- Graphic Design Experience.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Should have strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for technology.
Location : Gold Coast based
Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
If interested please email your CV and a covering letter to Peter Austin firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.